“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yeah I Just Quoted Paris Hilton



thanks!

I first encountered this quote on shopSCAD.

SO what is shopSCAD...besides the most worthwhile creative outlet I have seen in a long time?

shopSCAD is a site devoted to SCAD students (OF COURSE!)

SCAD = Savannah College of Art and Design.

Just read their ABOUT page...you'll understand why this might be my greatest find this year.

ANYWHO.

This speaks to the creative i-don't-know-what-to-call-it inside of me. That THING that thrives on creating. That THING that seems highly gratified when I have written my soul on paper, painted my thoughts, or collaged (yes I just made this verb) my memories. I don't know what IT is...all I know is I LOVE it and it LOVES me when I create.

SO try it. CREATE...DESIGN...ORGANIZE

much love,

b.

2 comments:

  1. yes. this is my new favorite thing ever. tea cup lights! wonderful. absolutely wonderful. want to have another craft night? please?

    ReplyDelete