“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nippon

So as you all have probably figured out my entire family and I took a trip to Japan!

Here are some of the highlights of our trip!

Old Town Tokyo:



You will find that as my favorite pose...I guess I must have felt Asian!





Sony Building with all of the latest technology:



Hello Kitty and toy stores: Japan has WAY cooler toys than we do!



The peace sign is must have accessory for photos...you will see.

Harujuku: which is a street for teenagers...why don't we have that???



Beautiful Shrines right in the city: yet they are SO peaceful:



Rickshaw rides: The drivers are TOO funny:





Tsukiji Fish Market: Fresh fish just don't smell fishy









Well that is the beginning of our trip to Japan.

At least the Old Town Tokyo part and well let's call it Tokyo 1.

More to come!!!

much love

b.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, it looks like you had so much fun! I will be waiting/watching for more posts!!! I'm so happy that you loved it, you fit in with the harajuku girls *perfectly* yah? ;)

    ReplyDelete