“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, September 17, 2010

"If music be the food of love; play on."

OK last post of the day...I promise...but I just couldn't resist and I think you will understand why.

I just got forwarded an email...yes it is a mass email, but I didn't mind find out why:

Hello all,

As you know I NEVER send out mass emails, but this is important. Amber Woolner is one of my best friends from BYU and was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer . . . this link will take you to a website where her husband is selling a compilation of his music (acoustic guitar) in order to raise money to help pay for her medical bills. Take a listen and if you like it, buy it!

Love,
Kirsten


Sorry Kirsten who ever you are for publishing an email without asking permission, but I really admire what you would do for your friend...I LOVE loving friends...so great and so special. Also yes "If music be the food of love; play on." I think it is so beautiful that Amber's husband is really showing how much he loves and cares for his wife; AMAZING. GO CHAD!

Click on this to check out the site and give support:




Can I just say I love the guitar. When I was about 15 or 16 I was determined to master the instrument. That didn't exactly happen...but I did end up with a nice guitar o, callouses on just about all of my fingers, and some original pieces...may sometime I will share...may be not.

That said I have listened to these arrangements: BEAUTIFUL

So go ahead...support someone...you might find you will get a great CD out of it and also feel really really good now and every time you listen to it.

SPREAD THE LOVE

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment