“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, September 3, 2010

konnichiaw, ni hao, and howdy!

Alright so let me update ya'll on well EVERYTHING.

So I have recently returned from a trip with ALL of my family to Japan.

I opened my mission call.

I have moved back home to Cody, Wyoming.

This is all very overwhelming I know.

OK first the trip to Japan was AMAZING. I would love to blog about it, BUT I want to blog with pictures...unfortunately the move home has been very hard. I had NO idea how much STUFF I could accumulate. Therefore the cord to transfer my picture from my camera to my computer is currently in the jungle (aka my room). So more to come once I have sliced through the Amazon and uncovered the hidden treasure.

Second the mission call is SO AMAZING. I have been called to service in the Canada Vancouver Mission and will be preaching the gospel in Mandarin Chinese. I want to blog about this as well and will shortly.

Last the move home is NOT AS AMAZING, but still AMAZING. I forgot how beautiful my home town is. In fact my friend Kyle and I went star gazing at the top of a cliff on cedar mountain. We ONLY saw 7 shooting stars...not bad.

Here are some pics of my hometown:

Downtown:



Heart Mountain which I get to see everyday:



And I guess I don't have any pics of my house. I will do that when I find my camera and cord.

BUT the downside is that now I am officially my parent's personal maid, chef, chauffeur, and about anything else that I can help out with at home. I feel like I am getting mother training.

Much Love,

b.

3 comments: