“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let's Go to the Movies...

Ok so last night my mommy convinced me to watch this French film: The Chorus.



I was not too excited, but ended up loving it! The story is so touching and you just fall in love with music and teaching...and you hope so so much. Please watch..we just rented from the library...I am sure your library has it too!

This also reminded me just how much I love foreign films!

At the top of my list is Shall We Dansu (Yes the American Shall We Dance was based off of this I think...or something like that)

Another one I just loved was The Wedding Dress, a Korean film. I have never cried that much or that hard in a movie before. It is a beautiful story:



I just love these films...if you ever feel like you need to watch a movie and want to try something new...held over to the foreign film section...you might be surprised...and the reading is not as cumbersome as you think :).

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment