“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sometimes

I know I have been catching up on Japan...but I am not letting myself us that as an excuse for more recent blogging so...

My friend Julia's blog linked to another post about what this girl had learned.

So here is something similar. (I heard that imitation is the greatest compliment...but I was watching E! The True Hollywood Story and VH1s Behind the Music and Pink says that it is just plain annoying...so SORRY!)



Sometimes playing in the rain is worth the cold. Sometimes silence is comfortable. Sometimes not answering the phone is a necessity. Sometimes the doctor misdiagnoses. Sometimes you have to let go. Sometimes they let go first. Sometimes it not all about me. But sometime you have to be selfish (call it self-interested if that makes you feel better...I do). Sometimes your purpose is just to listen. Sometimes you just have to be irresponsible. Sometimes dancing is the best medicine.

Please add to the end of those...AND THAT'S OK.

Feel free to add your own sometimes or not.

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment