“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, October 1, 2010

What Have I Got Myself Into?

So I just started the month of October by waking up at 5:15 am.

WHY?

Answer: My dad convinced me to join a fitness class at our local Rec Center>

Result: Waking up at 5:15 am this morning, having to do lots of push ups (I stink at push ups), and yes a load of endorphins. Tomorrow's result just might be LOTS of pain.

OK do not be alarmed; I do not have to wake up this early every morning. Our usual class begins at 6:30 am...much better right?

So for the entire month of October save every Sunday and Thursday I will be doing Cross-Fit with my daddy.

I will let you know if the torture is worth it.

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment