“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, October 8, 2010

One Fine Day

It has been one fine day.

Breakfast with Mere up southfork on kayaks...yep doesn't get any better than that.

BTW it is creeping closer and closer.

Whew let's sidestep the issue with some great pics:







oh i just love pretties.

seriously I was thinking do I like kayaking because my mom like kayaking or do I like kayaking because I like it?

I can to this conclusion: I like kayaking because of the beauty you get to see while you kayaking. Also there is something about being in the middle of a calm lake and thinking or chatting. And there is nothing like propelling yourself by pushing back water at a rhythmic pace.

SO THINK ABOUT IT: Why do you like the things you do?

much love and happy thinking,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment