“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Be Still and Know that I am God

YES! Saturday!

What an AMAZING morning right?

For those of you who have not idea what I am talking about...that's OK!

Today is the beginning of a marvelous General Conference!



Twice a year The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints broadcasts worldwide, live messages from our church leaders for a Saturday and a Sunday. There are five two hour sessions. And believe it or not the messages are not JUST for Mormons. They are for anyone who would like to hear messages about family, charity, service, love, gratitude, and most of all the gospel of Jesus Christ.

2 Nephi 25:26

And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

This might be my FAVORITE time of year. I just love to hear from our leaders. It is a most refreshing time of year where I can stop everything else I am doing and LISTEN. Listen to messages which uplift me and help become a better person.

So if you want to participate...PLEASE DO!

You can view General Conference on BYUTV (channel 24 if you are where I am), online, on the radio or go to an LDS church. Or if you can't catch it now...read the talks later.

YEAH FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment