“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, October 8, 2010

Addiction: the state of being enslaved

Yep you guessed I am addicted. Now the definition doesn't lend to me (yes I just discovered that wonderful wording...lend...I like and maybe love and am going to make a point of using it more often). But what am I in the state of being enslaved to?

CLICKING

Yep. I get online and click, click, click. There is just TOO much to see and love. I am hoping you know exactly what I mean. You see a blog and love it then see a post and click you are on to a new website which you just love too and then you find a post and click you are on to a new website which you just love...click...click...click...the cycle is almost unbreakable. UNTIL you look down at that little clock in the bottom of you screen which tells you exactly how much time you have just wasted click. Guilt takes a hold and you end up closing the long line of tab on your browser.

Whew yep that just happened to me. So follow my trail:

First I started with my own blog list.

Which landed me HERE and HERE.

Where I found:







Which led to:

More Recipes



More Prints



More United Plates and some Presidents





and More Candy Cakes





And then I found:

1.

2.

3.

Yep I kept clicking and clicking and finding and finding.

And that's OK.

Because the find is the best part.

So go ahead click, then click, then click again.

Happy Finding.

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment