“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things that Bother Me More than They Should

Yep. I totally copied this blog post. But it was a good one...click here...for the original.

Here is my list. Yes and if you know me, you know it is all b.okada:

1. Double negatives...or just poor grammar in general. COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE!

2. People who do not study. I think you should EARN your grades.

3. Long fingernails...GROSS! Especially on boys.

4. When people refer to themselves in the third person. YIKES!

5. Mismatched outfits...gone wrong. I know; I know...everyone has their "own" style...but honestly some things just should never be worn together.

6. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

7. Unnecessary Mail. PLEASE NO MORE WASTING PAPER!

8. When people refer to me as Ma'am. I am NOT married or 69 years old...it is MISS thank you.

9. Lack of efficiency...JUST GET IT DONE.

10. Excessive photos on facebook...no one really has that much fun...it's all FAKE.

11.. Old people and babies. YEP you heard me right. I have no logical explanation...it is just the way it is....but it's OK...I am working on it.

And the list goes on...

One by one hopefully these will disappear off my list and I will no longer be judgmental or care about these little nothings.

Well...one day...and probably not any day soon because the list keeps doubling. As I take one off, two more are added on...oh well I don't think my efforts are a lost cause and one day I will succeed.

much love,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment