“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hi Blog!

Hello ALL!
I am here in the MTC and loving it. This is a very special place full of special people.
I love being a missionary. It is like nothing else I have ever done. I am learning how to be completely unselfish...which let's face it...is the biggest challenge EVER! But I am growing so much.
I am learning to love people. I am learning to not judge people. I am learning to work with people. I am LEARNING!
I am learning LOVE: 1 John 4. (8-He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.)
I can tell you with a stronger conviction that God LOVES you. You...He knows you by name and knows everything about you. He is very aware of your circumstances and CARES. A LOT!
I miss all of you so much, but am so excited about the work I am doing.
Please "never, never, never give up!" - Winston Churchill.
much love,
Sister B. Okada

No comments:

Post a Comment