“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sex STILL Has A Price Tag


Thanks goodness for wonderful friends like Julia who enjoy my passion for health and education.

I got wind of these amazing videos of Pam Stenzel from her.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Pam Stenzel has an amazing talent for speaking about one of the hardest subjects. A subject which parents spend, I am sure, spend hundreds of dollars on books for or hours researching about. Yeah you guessed it: how to teach their kids about sex. She does it in 6 videos in the most honest and effective way I have ever seen.

I strongly suggest taking a gander.

And I don't care if you are or are not one who practices sex outside of marriage. You need to know the truth and consequences that come with sex. Because one day you will probably have to teach a little boy or little girl about sex, pregnancy and STIs. And I am guessing you don't want your boy or your girl to say...NO ONE TOLD ME. That's my reason for watching it...education...learning...and for my kids.

Consider that.

Oh yeah and one of my favorite quotes: Family stands for Forget About Me I Love You.

much love,

b.

1 comment: