“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, June 19, 2009

plain jane

Alright so I went on my date and.............I didn't wear any make-up!! wohoo. I felt fine and didn't even realize it. I will admit to curling my eyelashes...I had to give something...oh and I tried to pick out a really cute outfit and do my hair cute. I honestly don't think he even cared and that was great.

My next question is...is doing my hair and picking out a cute outfit the same as making myself up with make-up. I think so, but again I think its OK. MOTIVES; for sure.

I am doing great and am going to stick to my 30-day-make-up fast. I have decided that I will wear make-up after I am done with it, but I won't die if I go a day without. After this I will probably go more days without make-up that with it. I have also decided that I am fine with my natural face. It is plain and sometimes not that cute...but is what I actually look like right...and I am fine with that.

So here is to being a plain jane...and being OK with it.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you fun on your date! You look beautiful all natural.

    ReplyDelete