“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Thursday, July 2, 2009

let's get organized


OK. So who really knows how much they spend?? NOT ME. I have a vague idea or where my money goes...maybe more vague that I really think. I have a mental catalog of how much I spend where, but nothing solid.

I was at work the other day when one of my co-workers (btw her name is Brittani) was on mint.com; she said that she was starting a budget. I was like oh that's nice, but I really don't need a budget yet. I thought for awhile and decided to check it out.

I think I am in love. This website is amazing. You log in your banking account and it tabulates where you have spend your money. WHO KNEW that I spent over $700 on clothes in the past three months?? THAT'S RIDICULOUS. I really had no idea.

So check it out and see just where your money is going. You will probably be surprised and will notice more where you are spending...or maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! they don't have my main bank however my personal one they have kinda scary hahaha. thanks love

    ReplyDelete