“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Thursday, July 9, 2009

apple-what?

Alright...so I was looking at MadeByGirl and linked to Architectual Digest. I fiddle around on the site and stumbled across a deilghtful architect and a fabulous interior designer. I am more interested in the architect himself: Marc Appleton.

Here is some of his work. If I am ever lucky enough to afford him...he will do all of my homes :).








This is my future kitchen.



What I will walk down every morning.



My home...not a house, but a home.



More of it.



All of the designs I would implement.



My summer get away...in Greece.



The great man himself with the interior designer, Mark Enos.




So here's to all my hoping, wishing and dreaming that one day he could design my home(s).

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, space and light and rustic cheer. i'll be visiting you in your home(s)...

    ReplyDelete