“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy May

We have some former investigators that we hope to begin teaching again. They haven't investigated the church for a few years. So I am amazed at the timing of things. I think it is such a testimony that they really are in God's hands. He is watching over them and waiting for them to accept the gospel and arranging so they can...if they choose. But He never will give up on them. This is something that I need to learn. Never give up on them.

Oh I had one other thought. Please strengthen your ward. It is so important to love and serve everyone in your ward. Right now I am serving in a ward that is wonderful...but we have a lot of less actives. Please do some work to bring some one back to church...think how hard it might be to come back...the feelings, challenges and then think how to help that person.

OK LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment