“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bye MTC; Hello Vancouver

I can't believe my experience is over here at the MTC.

To sum it up:
It has been crazy. We have had all kinds of twists and turns. Like being a pilot district, having tons of teachers, having to give feedback and do activities, having progressing investigators. Also, like a district leader going home. Getting a new sister: splitting our companionship and being a solo sister for one whole week. But the Lord's hand has been in all of it. I know it because of what I have learned. I have learned that love is most important. People are most important. And obedience, true obedience, is out of love.

I have also learned a surety of my calling. That I am supposed to teach the Chinese in Vancouver. And I am so excited!!!! I love being a missionary. I am excited to introduce people to God and Jesus Christ. And the Book of Mormon. It is the most powerful book I love it.

LOVE YOU ALL.

Sister Okada

No comments:

Post a Comment