“Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm BACK

Well it has been sometime so let me catch you up.

Summer has just flown by, but some big big things have happened.

#1. R.I.P Lola

#2. 4th of July in Cody....craziest rodeo i have ever seen

#3. Liz's Wedding...she married JOE!

#4. Japan is really close like 2 days close

#5. The mission papers have gone in...now pacienca and fe (yes a reference to the broadway show In the Heights...which I watched with Haley Jones my weekend in CA).

Ok now some great great things....like this quote that I got off an email list from a guy who works with refugees:


"Tolerance, compassion, and justice cannot be practiced or extended when one lives only among one's own". Sara Roy

Let's see what else:

Ah yes:

Remember: It is better to be kind than right. *I forgot who said this.

More:

EVERYTHING in Lecture on Faith....please read them: deep, inspiring, WOW

Oh yeah...I have been attempting to learn Japanese...attempting is the KEY word. It is fun...the language totally fits me...straightforward, slightly organized, and practical. HA

Ok well that's all for now....

COMING UP: in like two mintues...wedding ideas...after Liz's wedding and working with Julia I have some good ideas that just NEED to be recorded.

much love

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment